PostNord has zero tolerance for actions such as discrimination, harassment, crime, corruption and environmental violations. Equaltreatment of all our employees, customers and suppliers, and good business ethics, are key elements of PostNord’s operations.
PostNord's whistleblowing function is found here in multiple languages.
As a company’s staff are often the first people to notice misconduct at a workplace, we would be grateful if you could help us combat such unacceptable behavior. The sooner misconduct can be detected, the better.
Employees, contractors, volunteers, trainees, and other people who are performing, or have performed, work for and under the management of PostNord are encouraged to report suspicions of corruption or other wrongdoing. This can be done via an externally hosted portal (EQS), where it is possible to remain anonymous.
What should be reported
The whistleblower function is for reporting misconduct of public interest. This includes acts or omissions that are contrary to the law, or internal rules and principles, including criminal acts or serious irregularities that are suspected of having been committed, sanctioned or deliberately overlooked by PostNord. The misconduct can be intentional or negligent in nature.
The following are examples of misconduct that should be reported via the whistleblower function:
- Financial crime such as bribery (taking and giving), fraud and counterfeiting
- Safety deficiencies at the workplace
- Breaches of environmental regulations and pollution of the environment
- Discrimination and harassment at the workplace
- Violations of the Code of Conduct
The whistleblower function should not generally be used for matters that relate solely to the reporting person’s dissatisfaction with personal employment conditions, such as pay or working hours. Such issues should be raised with the relevant immediate manager or the HR Department.
The whistleblower function can be used by employees, contractors and other people at all our Nordic companies, as well as by suppliers and other parties with a connection to PostNord. The procedure complies with current laws and regulations in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland. The whistleblower function is available via the portal: https://postnord.whistleblowernetwork.net/
How to submit an anonymous report
- Follow the instructions in the form provided via the link to the whistleblower network. Reports can easily and safely be submitted there.
- When sending a report, you can specify a username and password so that you can follow the case anonymously.
- You will then soon receive feedback from PostNord’s whistleblower system.
- The matter is then processed by PostNord’s Internal Audit department, in cooperation with PostNord’s General Counsel.
The procedure is accessed via the Internet portal https://postnord.whistleblowernetwork.net
In the case of other types of faults, complaints and criminal activity, you can always contact PostNord’s customer services in Sweden or in Denmark.