Data Scientist for PostNord Digital in Copenhagen
Are You skilled at Python and Machine Learning and do You enjoy working with algorithms, methods, processes and systems?
Do You have the ability to make a sense of and draw insights from large structured and unstructured data in Your DNA?
Would You like to help us release the great potential for data-driven decision making in one of Denmarks largest logistic companies?
Then we might have a job for You!
Strong and ambitious data scientist
We are looking for a sharp and motivated data scientist that can help us expand data-driven decision making solutions at PostNord Denmark in order to become the best on the market. We expect you to have a strong professional profile with great analytical skills, be structured but also to be able to work fast and intensively.
You would be a part of the development team in our digital department which works across the Danish organization to develop and implement digital solutions. You would have the opportunity to significantly influence the company’s transition towards being data-driven. There is an enormous potential, where ambitions are the only limitation!
We are an enthusiastic and ambitious team of professionals, who work result-oriented but at the same time try to have fun at work together. We work in modern ways, guided by the principles of Activity Based Working in order to promote cooperation, creativity and flexibility.
You know what it takes
You thrive working in a fast-changing environment, are structured in your work, focused and persistent. You are analytically-minded and know how to convert ideas to concrete solutions.
You have a strong business understanding and naturally take responsibility for your tasks.
At the same time, you thrive both working independently and being a team member.
You are a skilled communicator with the ability to explain complex topics in simple and understandable ways.
- You have a relevant education, e.g. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within Mathematics, Computer Science, Software development or similar
- 1+ years of experience with Machine Learning from a similar role
- Experience working with Python (Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn)
- Experience with agile development from previous jobs or projects
- Experience with SQL databases is a plus (especially PostgreSQL and MSSQL)
- Experience with Azure Cloud is a plus
- Experience with Databricks and Docker is also a plus
- You can and have a strong will to understand and communicate complex issues and solutions
- You have a high self-discipline
- You thrive in an innovative working environment
- You are business-oriented and have an understanding for both digital solutions as well as for how you can create business value
- You are proactive and enthusiastic, can understand customer/business needs and communicate technical solutions so that they can be understood by non-technical customers/colleagues
- You actively take part in creating a good working culture in which we can find the best solutions together. That means you can work independently, but also have a strong contribution to teamwork
We offer an exciting job opportunity at a company with an ambitious business strategy that brings constant improvements giving plenty of opportunities for the right person to make their mark on the job as well as on the company.
Starting date: as soon as possible
Location: PostNord Denmark’s main office at Hedegaardsvej 88, 2300 København S (right next to the Femøren metro station).
Depending on your education, the employment is based on AC-overenskomsten or Industriens Funktionæroverenskomst samt lokalaftaler i Post Danmark vedr. HK/Post & Kommunikation
How to apply
If you’d like to know more, you’re welcome to contact Jens Thomsen at +45 23 63 76 84.
We test and interview continuously - feel free to send us your application as soon as possible, however no later than October 15, 2021.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Sidst opdateret
- 2021-09-28 10:32:57