Digital Solution Lead for PostNord Digital in Copenhagen
Are you interested in e-commerce and thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you structured, love problem solving and are good at handling a large group of stakeholders? If yes, this position might be for you!
Strong sense of digital and excellent business understanding
PostNord Digital is searching for a Digital Solution Lead in our Business Channels and Solutions team. We are looking for a skilled person, that can secure the alignment between strategy and execution of requirements from stakeholders and partners, to make sure we deliver the best user experience for our business customers.
As a Digital Solution Lead you will:
- Work with smaller developments simultaneously, and collaborate with many different stakeholders across the organization in both Denmark and Sweden
- Map the size of incoming requests, and make documented and qualified decisions, and prioritize based on value creation for both our customers and for PostNord
- Define and build great user journeys for all of PostNord’s business customers.
- Gather and analyze feedback and data, and transform it to suggestions for improvements and detailed requirements
Newly formed PostNord Digital is the strategic digital programme in PostNord Denmark. We aim to deliver a second-to-none digital experience for all the customers of PostNord Denmark – both consumers and businesses. We are setting the course for a more digital and much more accessible future!
You know what it takes
You thrive by being busy, you are good at maintaining focus and are not afraid of making decitions. You are teamplayer with a “can do” attitude. You have professional experience in terms of business understanding, strong process execution skills and digital implementation experience. It is a plus if you have some technical knowledge, especially within logistics.
- You have 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- You have a masters degree or similar
- You are experienced in working with agile methods and you are a team player
- You are innovative and business-oriented and have a deep understanding of digital solutions
- You are used to working independently and good at navigating different stakeholders
- You speak and write fluently in Danish and English
- You thrive on being in an innovative working environment, but also have the ability to work in a structured fashion
- You are analytical by nature and an efficient and effective trouble-shooter
- You can map business processes and identify and document business requirements
- You know how to motivate people around you and you are hard-working
- You can set clear direction
PostNord is the leading provider og communication and logistics solutions to, from and within the Nordic region. We offer a job in a company in continuous development.
In our newly formed digital team, we work across the Danish organization to develop and implement digital solutions, so collaborations is in focus. The development potential is great – your ambitions and competencies are the limitation!
Your work will be varied with some expected peaks that will balance out over time. Some travel will be required.
Depending on Your educational background, employment takes place in accordance with the AC-agreement or Industriens Funktionæroverenskomst with Local Agreements in PostNord Danmark regarding HK /Post & Kommunikation.
You will be working from our headquarters which is situated at Hedegaardsvej 88, 2300 København S just next to Femøren Metro.
We look forward to receive your job application, CV and relevant supplements.
We will be interviewing as applications come in, and therefore we ask you to apply for the position as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the job, reach out to Andreas Rasmussen at +45 6166 7541.
Visit www.postnord.com/karriere to learn more about PostNord as an employer.
|Sidst opdateret:||2020-10-25 20:04:31|