PostNord Digital is looking for an innovative and proactive student assistant
Are you interested in digitisation and organisational development in a high paced and international environment? And are you a proactive and ambitious individual who would like to add professional and valuable experience to boost your career? Then PostNord Digital is the place for you.
PostNord Digital is looking for a student assistant to bring a fresh perspective and add even more energy to our growing team in Denmark.
PostNord Digital is looking for a student assistant to join our newly formed team which is the strategic digital programme in PostNord Denmark to implement an ambitious digital transformation. We aim to deliver a second-to-none digital experience for all the customers of PostNord Denmark – both consumers and businesses. We are setting the course for a more digital and much more accessible future.
As a student assistant you will be working across our team with a variety of tasks within digital development to support our growing business and to offer our business customers and our consumers. You will work closely with different team leads and colleagues who is passionate about solving a wide range of tasks regarding digital self-service, development of APPs, website development, business intelligence solutions, API structures, etc.
Our team is based in Denmark and focuses on the Danish market. But we work in close collaboration with our Scandinavian colleagues in PostNord.
You will play an important role in:
- Gather and analyse needs in digital solutions from our business partners and customers for prioritisation in our overall pipeline
- Developing and contributing with communication materials
- Contributing with building and maintaining project tools, e.g. backlogs, steering committee presentations and financial/project reporting
- Attendance at meetings and coordinating activities across PostNord in Denmark and Sweden
- Contribution to a variety of analysis within digital development Handling small as well as large daily administrative tasks
We are looking for a skilled individual, that can work across teams and navigate between different stakeholders. Furthermore, we assume that you:
- Will be studying for at least 2 more years
- Will be able to work approximately 10-15 hours per week, with due consideration to your studies
- Studying a bachelor’s degree or the first part of a master’s degree within IT, Economics, Business, Social Science, Strategy or similar
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- High level of analytical skills as well as solid business understanding
- Fluent at a business level in English and Danish
- Good communication skills in both writing and speaking
We offer an exciting job in a company with an ambitious business strategy, which is undergoing continuous changes and offering exciting opportunities for the right individual.
You will be part of the newly established area PostNord Digital, where we strive to realize our ambitious Digital strategy. We are a very competent and young team that possesses many different competencies, and you should expect that the level of energy is always high, and the dialogue is informal and honest.
The position will start as soon as possible and is located at PostNord Danmark's country office at Hedegaardsvej 88, 2300 Copenhagen S (right by Femøren Metro Station).
Depending on the education, employment takes place in accordance with the AC agreement or the Industry Employees' Agreement as well as local agreements in Post Danmark regarding. HK / Post & Communication.
Application and contact
Your application should include a brief motivational letter and your CV – written in English. We hold regular interviews, so feel free to send your application immediately - but no later than Sunday May 16th, 2021.
We will get back to you if we find your profile relevant.
If you want to know more, you are welcome to contact Digital Solution Lead Kasper Boutrup Christensen on +45 22903232 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Sidst opdateret
- 2021-05-05 18:15:57