IT Service Desk Agent to PostNord Copenhagen
IT Service Desk emplyoee, 1st line, Copenhagen/Hybrid
Do you want to become a member of our team in IT Service Desk, and have the opportunity to develop in a dynamic and quickly changing environment in one the largest companies in the Nordics?
If you are passionate about IT, are service minded and focus on the customer experience, then this could be the job for you.
Become a member of our team
We are about 20 persons working in IT Service Desk today, and we are the single point of contact for IT incidents, service requests and related questions. We support internal PostNord users in relation to administrative and production systems. Right now we are facing an extensive transformation which includes the implementation of modern tools and ways of working, with the aim of becoming an efficient and effective service desk.
In the role as IT Service Desk agent you work with varying types of IT cases, that you currently receive via phone and email. The work tasks include e.g.:
- To offer IT support by creating and handing interactions, incidents and service requests
- Analyze incidents, determine the priority and escalate to the right recipient
- Communicate with users and vendors
- Participate in meetings with colleagues, internal stakeholders and/or vendors to address actions and improvements
- It is possible to immerse yourself in different subjects and systems
Currently PC support is excluded from our scope.
We are looking for someone:
- Who has the right mindset, where being service minded and focusing on the user experience is key
- Who is a team player
- Who likes to work in a changing environment
- Who is passionate about IT, maybe with experience from a service desk, IT support or other role in IT
You must be fluent in English and Danish, both orally and in writing.
It is an advantage if you have experience of working in Jira Service Mangement tool, and/or have previous knowledge and experience of ITIL framework.
As a person you are accurate and careful, analytic and has the ability to sort complex information and draw conclustions from that. You have a way of working that is inclusive, structured and you take pride in doing good work. You are able to handle stress and heavy work load from time to time. You have an interest in being part of a transformation journey and work with continous improvements.
We offer you:
- A full-time position
- Work in a Nordic and dynamic environment
- Attractive occupational pension terms
- Great development opportunities
- Work address at Hedegaardsvej 88, 2300 København S (Next to Femøren metro station)
- Employment according to Industriens Funktionæroverenskomst and local agreements regarding HK Post & Kommunikation.
We make everyday life easier
PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden and Denmark. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region.
We are accountable, brave and committed, effectively leading change regardless if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at www.postnord.com
We look forward to receive your application!
If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact Gunnel Lindholm, Head of IT Service Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Susan Frimodt, Team lead of IT Service Desk (Susan.Frimodt@postnord.com).
We hold regular interviews and hire as soon as possible.