Power BI Developer to PostNord Danmark in Copenhagen
Are you our new star of all schemes to come?
Do you accept the challenge of handling complexity to enhance the commercial decision making within the danish PostNord business?
Do you have the persistence to investigate, develop and facilitate simple and easily understandable reporting to stakeholders at all levels?
We are working cloud based. Which means you will be managing and delivering project primarily cloud based. Which means that we need a new colleague who is familiar with the cloud way of thinking data warehouse and data modelling.
We expect you to have a strong professional profile with great analytical skills, be structured but also to be able to work fast and intensively.
Provide us the facts and we will build dimensions together
If you’re the right candidate, you are capable of consuming data and transforming these with your visual skills into simple reports and dashboards.
As a business partner you know it’s important to understand the needs of customer to produce good scoping and decision relevant data models.
We are looking for a person who is ready to own the front-end design of business reporting right down to management of the data model. Together with the data engineers you will review ETL and data model to make PostNord some outstanding high performing dashboards.
Measures to compute:
- You have a relevant education, e.g. bachelor’s or Master’s degree within Mathematics, Computer Science, Software development or similar
- Minimum of 2 years of hands on experience with building reports in Power BI
- Experienced operator with knowledge of using Direct Queries and building measures along with all other key functionalities in the Power BI Desktop
- Hands on knowledge with SQL and DAX
- Knowledge of data warehousing is preferred
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud functionalities and ETL tools
Your slowly changing dimensions (type 2):
- You have the perseverance and the stamina to work several tasks and finish in good quality. You are a responsible person.
- You have a winning personality that enables you to engage our customers in a way that makes things happen.
- You are open to new technologies but still dare to go old school when stability is needed, and the risk is high.
- You have a solid business acumen built on your commercial mindset and relevant experience which enables you to understand the need of our business partners.
And basically, to create a motivating workplace we need You to join us in creating an assertive and positive work environment that enables us all to thrive and meet the ambitions of our strategy and road map.
Send us your application
Come join us and help us unvail all values that will leverage the PostNord strategy in this interesting and rewarding job. Well help you grow and therefor you will help us grow.
You will reside in our HQ in PostNord located on Hedegaardsvej 88, 2300 København S (right next to Femøren metro station).
Depending on education and experience, the employment takes place in accordance with the AC agreement or the Industry Employees' Agreement as well as local agreements in Post Danmark regarding HK / Post & Kommunikation.
Any relevant questions can be directed to Director Digital Platforms Christian Filtenborg on cell phone +45 30 93 46 61.
Interviewing is done continuously, and the right candidate will be hired as soon as possible. Send us your application and relevant documents no later than August 22nd.