Team Lead to IT Service Desk in Copenhagen
Team Lead, CopenhagenDo You want to become a member of our team in IT Service Desk, and have the opportunity to develop in a dynamic and quickly changing environment in one of the largest companies in the Nordics? If you are passionate about people and IT with a focus on the user experience, then this could be the job for you.
Become a member of our teamWe are 29 persons working in IT Service Desk today, and we are the single point of contact for IT incidents, service request and related questions. We support both internal PostNord users and PostNord service points in Sweden in relation to administrative and production systems. Right now, we are facing an extensive transformation which includes an increase of our scope, implementation of new tools and ways of working, with the aim of becoming a more efficient and effective service desk.
In the role as Team Lead you will work in close colaboration with the Team Lead in our Stockholm office and the Head of IT Service Desk. The work tasks include e.g:
- Lead the team on a daily basis with an operational focus
- Support and mentor agents in their daily job, secure that their tasks and priorities are clear
- Drive continuous improvements, e.g. based on KPIs
- Participate in staffing, e.g. through recruitment and onboarding
- Ensure good cultur and work environment in the team
- Collaborate and participate in meetings with stakeholders within Group Function IT, from the business and important vendors
- Acting as a gate keeper for IT Service Desk towards stakeholders, to ensure that new tasks and additional scope are handled in a correct way and according to IT Service Desk requirements
- Resource planning, e.g. ensuring right amount of resources at any given time according to an agreed schedule
- Handling escalations e.g. of issues related to specific services or vendors
- at least 7 years' experience of qualified work
- experience from working in an IT Service Desk
- fluent in written and spoken English, Danish and/or Swedish
- very good people skills, including excellent communication and mentoring skills
- experience in leading others and leading changes
- experience form working in international and outsourced IT organization(s)
- experience of working with statistics/performance measurements/KPIs
- ITIL4 Foundation certification
- solution-oriented, strong sense of responsibility and service minded
- good analytical skills and good holistic understanding
As a person you are accurate and careful, analytic and has the ability to sort complex information and draw conclustions from that. You have a way of working that is inclusive, structured and you take pride in doing good work. You are able to handle stress and heavy work load from time to time. You have an interest in being part of a transformation journey and work with continous improvements.
We offer you:
- A full-time position
- Work in a Nordic and dynamic environment
- Attractive occupational pension terms
- Great development opportunities
Depending on education and experience, the employment takes place in accordance with the AC agreement or the Industry Employees' Agreement as well as local agreements in PostNord Danmark regarding HK/Post & Kommunikation.
We make everyday life easier
PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and Norway. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region.
We are accountable, brave and committed, effectively leading change regardless if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity, and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at www.postnord.com
We look forward to receive your application!
If You have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact Susan Frimodt, Head of IT Service Desk on e-mail Susan.Frimodt@postnord.com