Interim Report January-June 2023
Weak economy forcing further adjustments
Second quarter 2023
- Net sales totaled SEK 9,812 million (10,037), a decrease of -4 percent (-5) in fixed currency for like-for-like units.
- Parcel volumes decreased by in all -1 percent (-7).
- Mail volumes decreased by -14 percent (-12).
- Operating income (EBIT) totaled SEK -725 million (214)
- Adjusted operating income (adjusted EBIT) was SEK 135 million (214).
- The result decreased as a result of lower volumes and higher costs.
- PostNordcontinuouslyadaptsthebusinessinorderto strengthen its long-term competitiveness.
- Work ongoing to increase our flexibility
- Continued focus on improvement programs