Engaged employees that make everyday life easier
The capacity of PostNord managers to lead during change, in combination with employee commitment, is crucial to the success of the structural changes that are underway – and for PostNord’s long-term success.
As one of the Nordic region’s largest employers, we have a great deal of social responsibility in terms of developing our employees’ commitment levels and safeguarding their health.
Management skill is essential to our success
PostNord is carrying out extensive operational changes to meet the market trend of declining mail volumes. Good management is vital for the structural changes that are underway and for PostNord’s continued development and long-term success. Managerial expertise in guiding change is a critical factor. To develop managerial skills we have defined the behaviors that should characterize all managers’ day-to-day leadership: PostNord managers should be clear, should involve others, take responsibility and deliver value.
An attractive and stimulating workplace
- Target: Improve employee and leadership indices
- 2021 results: Satisfaction and motivation: 67 (2020: 67)
- 2021 results: Immediate Leadership: 72 (2020: 71)
- Target: 40%/60% gender balance
- 2020 results: 33% (2019:32%)
Health and work environment
- Target: Reduce sick leave levels
- 2019 results: 6.2% (2019: 5.3%)