.NET developer, Solna
Join us! Be part of creating the digital customer experiences of the future with us. At PostNord Digital we build customer solutions for the Nordic markets. A few examples of existing services and apps is PostNord Kundportal, Skicka Direkt, PostNord App and Riktiga Vykort. We have an open and positive environment where we share mistakes and knowledge to learn and improve our skills. We work agile in a DevOps culture, close with our customers and partners and with the latest techniques. The teams are self-sufficient, so you will have great opportunities to influence the work and the technical choices.
The team seeking your knowledge is the Market Web team.
Learn more about PostNord Digital on LinkedIn.
- Our web team is responsible for maintaining and developing PostNord’s Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Finnish market websites, which are our largest and most important channels for meeting our customers.
- We are currently a team of 7 and English is our preferred language.
- You will work closely with our Episerver application and our integrations to other systems.
- You will collaborate across teams and be part of initiatives that span the organization.
- In addition to working with the CMS, we are in the middle of an exciting e-commerce project where you will be able to learn and develop your skills in Episerver commerce.
We are looking for you
- A sharp .NET developer.
- A good team player.
- You enjoy working in an agile environment where the team independently owns the product from start to finish.
- You have good communication ability and thrive when you get to work both practically and close to our users, but also when you get to create valuable solutions together.
- Extensive experience working with MVC.NET applications.
- Experience with Episerver CMS and Find.
We offer you
- Work agile for real.
- Work in a Nordic and dynamic environment.
- Wellness allowance & access to the office´s gym and indoor swimming pool.
- Employee benefits through PostNord´s own personnel foundation PostNord Plus.
- Great occupational pension terms.
- Great development opportunities.
We make everyday life easier
PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden and Denmark. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region.
We are accountable, brave and committed, effectively leading change regardless if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at www.postnord.com.
We look forward to receiving your application! If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact Mikaela Englund, email@example.com.
For union representatives, visit: www.postnord.com/fackliga
We are looking forward to hear from you!
- Senast uppdaterad
- 2021-07-30 21:13:53