AWS CloudOps Engineer, Solna
Join us! Be part of creating the digital customer experiences of the future with us. At PostNord Digital we build customer solutions for the Nordic markets. A few examples of existing services and apps is PostNord Kundportal, Skicka Direkt, PostNord App and Riktiga Vykort. We have an open and positive environment where we share mistakes and knowledge to learn and improve our skills. We work agile in a DevOps culture, close with our customers and partners and with the latest techniques. The teams are self-sufficient, so you will have great opportunities to influence the work and the technical choices.
The team seeking your knowledge is the SysOps team.
Learn more about PostNord Digital on LinkedIn!
- We support our customer facing teams with expertise in cloud infrastructure setups and operations. We share knowledge in cost savings and best practices.
- We do optimization, incident handling, monitoring and observability in our AWS environment.
- We are a distributed team located in Sweden and in the Philippines.
- Support our teams in deploying, managing and operating scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Incident handling and incident coordination.
- Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices.
- Estimate AWS usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms.
- Migrate on-premises workloads to AWS.
We are looking for you who have
- Hands-on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools.
- Understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS.
- Understanding of security concepts with hands-on experience in implementing security controls and compliance requirements.
- Understanding of virtualization technology.
- Monitoring and auditing systems experience.
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls).
- Ability to translate architectural requirements.
- AWS Certified.
- Knowledge and understanding in Kubernetes seen as a high advantage.
- Relevant academic education in technology, computer science or internet technology is a plus.
We offer you
- Work agile for real.
- Work in a Nordic and dynamic environment.
- Wellness allowance & access to the office´s gym and indoor swimming pool.
- Employee benefits through PostNord´s own personnel foundation PostNord Plus.
- Great occupational pension terms.
- Great development opportunities.
We make everyday life easier
PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden and Denmark. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region.
We are accountable, brave and committed, effectively leading change regardless if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at www.postnord.com
We look forward to receive your application! If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact Mikaela Englund, email@example.com.
For union representatives, visit: www.postnord.com/fackliga
We are looking forward to hear from you!
- Senast uppdaterad
- 2021-06-15 00:00:10