Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Solna
PostNord is on an exciting journey towards the future. With our business- and technology transformation we are moving to the forefront. Take the opportunity to join PostNord and Group IT as CISO and part of the IT Leadership Team.
As leading player in the Nordic market for postal and logistic services, PostNord is part of everyday life for all of us.
At PostNord IT we have set a clear goal to be best-in-class in how we run and develop our IT solutions, delivering fast and cost-effective with high quality. Being part of the digital transformation of our industry, we are running in a fast pace towards the future.
As CISO at PostNord you will join the team that drives this transformation shaping the future of sustainable, reliable, and customer centric products and solutions.
As CISO you will:
- Be responsible for Information Security for PostNord Group
- Develop and manage PostNord’s Information Security Management System
- Manage Information and IT Security risks
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulations
- Set and continuously evaluate the adequate security protection levels
- Develop the organizational awareness around Information Security and IT security risks
- Develop role specific educational programs
- Provide security advice and guidance adequality to protect PostNord’s Information and IT assets
We are looking for you who have
- A senior leader with the ability to develop and manage security planning and implementation
- A driven expert on Information and IT Security risks, understanding the current and future security challenges
- A technology affine person who can establish and manage Security architecture
- A communicator and influencer who can create security and risk awareness in all levels in the organisation
- A trusted person with a high level of personal integrity
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Successfully graduated from university with a degree in the direction of Information Technology, Information Management, Governance risk and compliance or similar
We offer you
- Work in a Nordic and dynamic environment in a large and agile IT-organization
- Close collaboration with key stakeholders in the PostNord Group at all levels
- The chance to drive and set the agenda around Information Security
We make everyday life easier
PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden and Denmark. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region.
We are accountable, brave and committed, effectively leading change regardless if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at www.postnord.com
We look forward to receiving your application! If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact CIO, Jörgen Hellberg, +46 790 633 285
For union representatives, visit: www.postnord.com/fackliga
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Interviews will be done continually during the application time
- Senast uppdaterad
- 2021-07-29 17:29:37