Experienced serverless backend web developer, Solna
Be part of creating the digital customer experiences of the future with us. At PostNord Digital we build customer solutions for the Nordic markets. A few examples of existing services and apps is PostNord Kundportal, Skicka Direkt, PostNord App and Riktiga Vykort.
We have about 20 different teams where Developers, Product Owners and UX Designers work closely with Product Specialists, Business Managers and partners. The teams are self-governing, DevOps oriented and responsible for developing existing and future services. We don’t believe in monolithic architecture, but try to shift responsibility to the teams, but at the same time it must be coordinated and balanced with a holistic view and understanding of our extensive digital landscape.
The team seeking your knowledge is the PostNord Portal User team.
Learn more about PostNord Digital at Linkedin.
We are looking for you who have
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as web devloper.
- Extensive competences:
- Node.js and Typescript.
- Amazon web services.
- Experience with data modelling on non-relational databases (DynamoDB, Mongodb, etc..).
- Experiernce with modern development technologies (Serverless, event-driven, etc..).
- Experience with API design and development, with a focus on REST.
- Fluent English communication.
- Business minded and focused on delivering incremental solutions based on business priorities.
- Team player, seeking and giving help.
It is nice if you have
- Frontend experience ideally with framework as Vue or Angular.
- Team management skills and/or experience as Scrum Master.
- Experience with Elastic stack (ELK).
- Swedish language.
- If you can also facilitate technical discussion about design and development process, feel enthusiasm for agile methods and are a positive team player, then you will enjoy yourself with us.
We offer you
A sincere and positive environment where we build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. You will get the chance to work with very competent people, participate in technical forums where you can develop with other senior developers, with the latest techniques and great opportunity to influence your work and technical choices. We are accountable, brave and committed and for us work-life balance is important.
We make everyday life easier
PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden and Denmark. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region.
We are accountable, brave and committed, effectively leading change regardless if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at www.postnord.com.
We look forward to receive your application! If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact Carin Ewald on email@example.com.
For union representatives, visit: www.postnord.com/fackliga
We are looking forward to hear from you!
#developer #serverless #backend #nodejs
- Senast uppdaterad
- 2021-05-03 16:32:39