Nodejs developer, Solna
Join us! You will be surprised by the competence level in PostNord customer facing development. It is a really good environment for both learning and teaching while allowing for a lot of laughs in-between! The team seeking your knowledge is the PostNord Access&Login team.
Learn more about our whole department Digital here
Join us - this is us
- We provide a great login experience for all PostNord customers - we are used by more and more services with PostNord
- We provide access between services
- We are an international team of 8; 6 of us live in Sweden (4 Swedish speaking) and 2 in the Philippines.
- We deploy 5-20 times a day - we rather fail fast and small, then slow and big
always online in slack
Job duties - how you will work
- from your home mostly due to covid-19, and we have a great office in Solna
- fullstack, while our frontend is not that large it is very important as it will face most customers in PostNord.
- communicating with a lot of other teams because we are a central component
- transfer your super skills to the team and learn new super skills from others
- following patterns we believe promote good code
We are looking for you
- a jack of all trades with a liking for the birds eye perspective
- robustness and security is important to you - so you realise that testing is a necessary evil and actually really helpful
- experienced in nodejs and preferably reactjs
- appreciation and understanding of monitoring is a benefit
- knowledge of Oauth2 and OIDC is also a benefit
We offer you these Techniques
- nodejs, reactjs, expressjs and swagger
- OAuth2 and OIDC and security overall
- ELK (Elastic Search and Kibana) for logging
- Prometheus and Grafana for metrics
- containerization using kubernetes and docker
- AWS (RDS, IAM, ECR)
- bitbucket and bitbucket pipelines
We make everyday life easier
PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden and Denmark. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region.
We are accountable, brave and committed, effectively leading change regardless if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at www.postnord.com
We look forward to receive your application! If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact Carin Ewald at email@example.com
For union representatives, visit: www.postnord.com/fackliga
We are looking forward to hear from you!
- Senast uppdaterad
- 2021-06-11 08:26:59