Serverless developer, Solna
Be part of creating the digital customer experiences of the future with us. At PostNord Digital we build customer solutions for the Nordic markets. A few examples of existing services and apps is PostNord Kundportal, Skicka Direkt, PostNord App and Riktiga Vykort. We have an open and positive environment where we share mistakes and knowledge to learn and improve our skills. We work agile in a DevOps culture, close with our customers and partners and with the latest techniques. The teams are self-sufficient, so you will have great opportunities to influence the work and the technical choices.
The team seeking your knowledge is the PostNord RETAIL team.
Learn more about PostNord Digital at Linkedin
Join us - this is the RETAIL team:
- We support the largest service point and parcel pickup network in the Nordics.
- We value both stability and innovation, since parcel delivery is the backbone of the growing e-commerce market.
- We are constantly evolving the way we work and our next goal is to strengthen our inhouse knowledge.
Job duties - how you will work:
- We work out of our head office Arken in Solna, however during Covid times we operate remotely-
- We work with an agile approach and a DevOps mentality with deep responsibility for the solutions operational status.
- Our solutions have lots of integration points, so besides the team we cooperate with stakeholders throughout the Nordics, customer service, and lots of other teams.
We are looking for you:
- A team player with a desire for team building.
- An experienced cloud and serverless developer.
- Experience in retail or e-commerce and/or transaction intensive systems.
We strive to develop the solution using a serverless architecture and use managed services from AWS as a primary choice. The solution is built using TypeScript and we rely heavily on these AWS services:
- API Gateway
- Elastic search
We make everyday life easier
PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden and Denmark. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region.
We are accountable, brave and committed, effectively leading change regardless if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at www.postnord.com
We look forward to receive your application! If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact Carin Ewald on email@example.com.
For union representatives, visit: www.postnord.com/fackliga
We are looking forward to hear from you!
#developer #serverless #cloud #aws
- Senast uppdaterad
- 2021-05-05 14:05:38