Strategy Manager, Solna
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and rapidly changing environment at one of the Nordic region´s largest companies? If you have experience from a management consultancy firm or a similar corporate role and are ready to take the next step in your career, then this could be the job for you!
PostNord is the leading Parcel and 3PL player in the Nordics, benefitting from the strong eCommerce growth as well as changed consumer behavior. We are also a company rooted in the physical mail services and as such, experience headwind in the shift from physical to digital means of communication. It is our mission to continue to deliver this important service and continuously improve our ways of working.
Group Strategy plays a key role in setting the long-term direction for PostNord. An understanding of our business is valuable, but more important is an interest in being part of our change agenda and providing insights to business decision makers.
Our job at Group Strategy includes evaluating the structure of the Group portfolio, connecting the dots from market analysis and the performance of our businesses to provide insights, as well as be a center of excellence for running the strategy process and communicating our resulting strategic direction. We also help out in driving specific Group wide strategic initiatives of high degrees of complexity, involving multiple stakeholders across the group.
You will be reporting directly to the Group Strategy Director in Stockholm, and work in projects in close collaboration with senior management both on Group level and in the Nordic countries Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and our business division PostNord Strålfors. Tasks can include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating our work within market analysis such as size/growth/profit levels, competitor intelligence, consumer/customer behavior, trend analysis etc.
- Leading strategic cross group complex initiatives, including project management (planning and detailing out activities)
- Preparing material for board presentations and board memos and recurring reporting to top management forums (E.g. Group Leadership Team)
We are looking for you who have
- You have both experience and interest in working with strategy and strategic agenda setting, including at least 5 years of work experience from a management consultancy firm or a similar corporate role
- You also have relevant academic degree(s) within for example finance, accounting, industrial economics, engineering etc.
- You are a skilled project manager and have great business acumen
- You are fluent in English and in one of the Nordic languages
- You have excellent PPT-and Excel skills
It is an advantage if you have good understanding of corporate finance and seeing the connection between strategic initiatives and what creates shareholder value.
We believe you are a person who display creativity and curiosity, are well-organized and work independently. You have excellent communication skills, have an appetite for learning and personal development. You work to build trust and inclusion and get satisfaction in reaching goals in cooperation with others.
We offer you
- As one of the largest corporates in the Nordics, the opportunities at PostNord Group are endless, and being part of our change agenda will ensure you will be challenged in the job.
- We also offer a large degree of flexibility in terms of where you work. Most importantly, we aim to create a fun work place with a sound work life balance.
- Wellness allowance & access to the office´s gym and indoor swimming pool
- Employee benefits through PostNord´s own personnel foundation PostNord Plus
- Great occupational pension terms
The work placement will be in Stockholm.
We make everyday life easier
PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden and Denmark. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region.
We are accountable, brave and committed, effectively leading change regardless if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at www.postnord.com
We look forward to receive your application! If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact Robert Gorosch, Group Strategy Director on phone number: +46 703 28 59 44
For union representatives, visit: www.postnord.com/fackliga
We are looking forward to hear from you!
- Senast uppdaterad
- 2021-04-10 22:59:16