AWS Cloud Developer @ PostNord Digital, Solna-Hybrid
The team seeking your knowledge is the Online Shipping Tool Integrations & Checkout Team. Follow us and learn more about PostNord Digital on LinkedIn.
The team and your role
We, the Online Shipping Tool Integrations & Checkout Team, are responsible for integrations between Skicka Direkt Business, where our business customers can order and manage shipping online, and popular e-commerce platforms. These solutions are central to our growth and has been growing strongly since the first solution was launched just over a year ago.
Our goal is to enable best-in-class checkout and shipment handling experiences through easy to install solutions, creation of connectivity through our Integrator API and versatile and user-friendly configuration within Skicka Direkt Business. We have also developed and is further developing the PostNord Digital Agent solution which enables C2C platforms such as Tradera to integrate freight purchase directly on their platforms.
As a team, we take responsibility for the whole – research and discovery, new development, product lifecycle management, solution architecture, monitoring and operation (DevOps). We work closely with partners to enable this experience at many e-commerce platforms. The ambition is to constantly be at the forefront of technology and together we help build innovative integrated solutions for digital products within PostNord.
As a full-time developer with us you will be part of an agile team that has cutting-edge expertise in this area, and you also have the option to take lead on specific initiatives and act as a representative for the Online Shipping Tool Integrations & Checkout Team. The support of the team will always be very close if needed which has been very appreciated by the team members.
Some of our technologies/techniques
- AWS Microservices / Serverless
- Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, S3, Elasticsearch to name a few
Who are you?
We believe that you enjoy working in an agile environment where you get great opportunities to be involved and influence the work and the technical choices. You should also love to learn about new technologies/solutions and get acquainted with new contexts since this is part of our everyday life in the Online Shipping Tool Integrations & Checkout Team.
As a person, you are committed, responsible and unpretentious. The important thing is that you are a quick learner and have a passion to deliver value. You should also be used to working with development tasks and in an AWS Cloud Environment.
- AWS or similar cloud platforms (Azure, OpenStack or Google Cloud).
- Backend development in NodeJS or similar.
- Familiarity with Microservice Architecture.
- Worked with Serverless Framework, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB.
- Academic education in computer science or equivalent experience.
- English in speech and writing.
We offer you
- To work with our modern tech stack and you are given great opportunities to influence the choice of technology.
- We aim to have a great work-life balance and we have the support of our own System Operations Team that handles any incident outside of the developers working hours.
- We encourage you to develop. For example, we sponsor you to AWS certify.
- A job where the value you deliver is important to hundreds of thousands of users.
- Wellness allowance and access to the office´s gym and indoor swimming pool.
- Employee benefits through PostNord´s own personnel foundation PostNord Plus.
- Great occupational pension terms.
We make everyday life easier
PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden and Denmark. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region.
We are accountable, brave and committed, effectively leading change regardless if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at www.postnord.com
We look forward to receiving your application! If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact Mikaela Englund, email@example.com.
For union representatives, visit: www.postnord.com/fackliga
We are looking forward to hear from you!