AWS Cloud Developer @ PostNord Digital, Solna-Hybrid
The team seeking your knowledge is the PostNord Booking Team.
Read more about us on LinkedIn.
We, the PostNord Booking Team, are responsible for PostNord Group´s digital booking solutions. These solutions are central to our growth. As a full-time developer with us you will be part of an agile team that has cutting-edge expertise in the area of booking solutions. We handle on average over 1 million API request per day from satisfied customers from all over the Nordics.
We are responsible for the booking solutions in their entirety - new development, product lifecycle management, solution architecture, monitoring and operation (DevOps). The ambition is to constantly be at the forefront of technology and together we help build innovative booking solutions for digital products within PostNord.
Developer’s part of this team has the option to take lead on specific projects and act as a representative for the PostNord Booking Team. The support of the team and the tech lead will always be very close if needed. This has been very appreciated by the team members.
Some of our technologies/techniques
- AWS Microservices / Serverless
- Java / NodeJS / Typescript
- Lambda, DynamoDB, Postgres, SQS, Fargate, S3, Elasticsearch to name a few
Who are you?
We believe that you enjoy working in an agile environment where you get great opportunities to be involved and influence the work and the technical choices. You should also love to learn about new technologies/solutions and get acquainted with new contexts since this is part of our everyday life in the PostNord Booking Team.
As a person, you are committed, responsible and unpretentious. The important thing is that you are a quick learner and have a passion to deliver value. You should also be familiar with working with development tasks and in an AWS Cloud Environment.
- AWS or similar cloud platforms (Azure, OpenStack or Google Cloud)
- Backend development in NodeJS or similar
- Worked with DynamoDB
- Academic education in computer science or equivalent experience
- English in speech and writing
We offer you
- To work with our modern tech stack and you are given great opportunities to influence the choice of technology.
- We aim to have a great work-life balance and we have the support of our own System Operations Team that handles any incident outside of the developers working hours.
- We encourage you to develop. For example, we sponsor you to AWS certify.
- A job where the value you deliver is important to hundreds of thousands of users.
- Wellness allowance and access to the office´s gym and indoor swimming pool.
- Employee benefits through PostNord´s own personnel foundation PostNord Plus.
- Great occupational pension terms.
We make everyday life easier
PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden and Denmark. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region.
We are accountable, brave and committed, effectively leading change regardless if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at www.postnord.com
We look forward to receive your application! If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact Mikaela Englund, email@example.com.
For union representatives, visit: www.postnord.com/fackliga
We are looking forward to hear from you!
#LI-hybrid #aws #developer