Digital Workplace Solution Architect, Solna
Are you an experienced Microsoft 365 technology expert that likes to drive the technical foundation and create solutions for collaboration, content and processes? Join us in improving the workplace productivity of 28 000 PostNord colleagues.
You will be part of an agile team that delivers the workspaces, tools, sites, applications, and platforms for collaboration and information processing. The team is multi-discipline and part of the Workplace Program with other teams for Devices, Identity and Access and IT Internal services. You will work in close collaboration with the team's Product specialist, Delivery lead and developer, together you will be the hub of our deliveries to the business. You will be the Architect and technical lead of a digital workplace team – driving the technical design and foundation of the platforms, Microsoft 365 and Power platform, as well as co-designing services and custom solutions.
You will for example:
- Analyze and propose platform and workload settings, configurations and integrations - within the areas of security, compliance, content management, information architecture and design of our services.
- Design how our services are delivered to the business - how they are accessed, distributed and requested - and how they are operated - monitored, supported and governed.
- Co-design solutions and customizations together with developers and product specialists.
- Lead activities to enable, disable or update services together with engineers and developers.
We are looking for you who have
- We think you have several years of experience in the architect role or similar.
- You have practical experience of agile methods and frameworks.
- Your educational background is a University degree in Computer Science or similar.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are an expert in Microsoft 365 and related technology and you are keen on keeping yourself updated on all the continuous news and improvements.
- Expert and experienced in architectual work within Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive and Exchange.
- You have very good knowledge of the Power Platform and its products
As a person you have a curios mindset - you want to understand how the technology can benefit the business and delivery of services. You know how to organize activities and prioritize so that value gets delivered. You also know how to communicate solutions and ideas in a simple and non-complicated way so that your audiences perceives the value.
We offer you
- We offer you a flexible work environment and dynamic experience where you will have the opportunity to develop and grow.
- Work in a Nordic and dynamic environment
- Wellness allowance & access to the office´s gym and indoor swimming pool
- Employee benefits through PostNord´s own personnel foundation PostNord Plus
- Great occupational pension terms
- Great development opportunities
We make everyday life easier
PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden and Denmark. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region.
We are accountable, brave and committed, effectively leading change regardless if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at www.postnord.com
We look forward to receive your application! Selection is ongoing and we want your application as soon as possible, but no later than 29/4. In this recruitment we collaborate with Randstad Technologies, for questions about the role, contact the responsible recruitment consultant, Ulrika Morell, 076 899 54 78, email@example.com
For union representatives, visit: www.postnord.com/fackliga
We are looking forward to hear from you!