Frontend Developer @ PostNord Digital, Solna-Hybrid
Join us! The team seeking your knowledge is the Booking team. Follow us and read more about PostNord Digital on LinkedIn.
The team and your role
We, the Booking team is a cross functional team full of experts in JS/Typescript providing world class APIs to thousands of clients.
As a frontend developer you will be working with our developer’s portal used by our customers to integrate our APIs into their system. You will also be working with our backoffice tool helping our colleagues to make things faster in their daily routines.
You will be responsible for the whole project lifecycle from beginning to end where you closely will work with your product owner or other business stakeholders and customers to discuss ideas and then collaborate with UX team from design perspective, your backend colleagues for accessing systems and your frontend colleagues to architect the project and code reviews.
Who are you?
We believe that you enjoy working in an agile environment where you get great opportunities to be involved and influence the work and the technical choices. You should also love to learn about new technologies/solutions and get acquainted with new contexts since this is part of our everyday life in the Booking team.
As a person, you are committed, responsible and unpretentious. The important thing is that you are a quick learner and have a passion to deliver value. You should have at least 4 years of relevant experience as a developer particularly in frontend frameworks like vue, angular, or react. You should also be familiar to use company’s design system and not be afraid to contribute in it. You are comfortable for challenges and modern frameworks and not be afraid of testing innovative technologies.
- A couple of years experience working with Vue.js & Typescript.
- Expert in code optimization and package bundling, webpack, rollup or similar.
- Comfortable with HTML, CSS and Vanella JS.
- Able to write testable and maintainable code.
- Good in writing unit tests for logics and snapshot tests for UI components.
- Good understanding of functional programming.
- Experience with integrating Rest APIs.
- Experience of CI/CD using bitbucket pipelines or similar.
- Familiar with node.js, NPM and private packages, Git and Bitbucket, AWS.
- English and/or Swedish in speech and writing.
We offer you
- To work with our modern tech stack and you are given great opportunities to influence the choice of technology.
- We aim to have a great work-life balance and we have the support of our own System Operations Team that handles any incident outside of the developers working hours.
- We encourage you to develop. For example, we sponsor you to AWS certify.
- A job where the value you deliver is important to hundreds of thousands of users.
- Wellness allowance and access to the office´s gym and indoor swimming pool.
- Employee benefits through PostNord´s own personnel foundation PostNord Plus.
- Great occupational pension terms.
We make everyday life easier
PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden and Denmark. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region.
We are accountable, brave and committed, effectively leading change regardless if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at www.postnord.com.
We look forward to receiving your application! If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact Mikaela Englund, email@example.com.
For union representatives, visit: www.postnord.com/fackliga
We are looking forward to hear from you!
#LI-Hybrid #frontend #vue