Mergers and Acquisitions Manager, Solna
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and rapidly changing environment at one of the leading Parcel and 3PL player in the Nordics? If you work with M&A’s or in a similar role with strategic agenda setting and are interested in driving transformation, this is the job for you!
We are a company in constant transformation, coming from a background within physical mail business, now pivoting into digital communication and eCommerce fueled parcel growth. We are on a mission to become the favorite carrier in the Nordics and will continue to invest for growth, organically and through Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
Group M&A plays a key role in delivering PostNord´s strategic growth and transformation agenda and now we seek to expand our team. Our job at Group M&A is to pursue initiatives such as acquisitions for sustainable growth, divestment of non-core business, and support strategic initiatives.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of M&A in Stockholm, and lead projects in close collaboration with Senior management both on Group level and in the Nordic countries Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and our business division PostNord Strålfors.
You will work with, among other things:
- Identify and evaluate business opportunities and develop PostNord's M&A agenda.
- Coordinate all steps of the M&A process including early stages, due diligence, negotiation, closing and integration activities.
- You lead the work internally and manage advisors and external contacts together with Group M&A.
- Perform financial analysis and valuation for Group Functions and Countries.
- Prepare and present cases for decision in the M&A board.
- Lead ad hoc strategic initiatives.
We are looking for you who have
- experience and interest in working with M&As and strategic agenda setting.
- relevant work experience within investment banking, transaction advisory or a similar corporate role.
- you are a skilled project manager within M&A, due diligence and/or management consulting, and possess technical knowledge of financial modeling and company valuation.
- We believe that you master one of the Nordic languages.
- relevant academic degree(s).
You display creativity and curiosity, are well-organized and work independently. You have an appetite for learning and personal development, work to build trust and inclusion and get satisfaction in reaching goals in cooperation with others.
We offer you
- Work in a Nordic and dynamic environment
- Great development opportunities - As one of the largest corporates in the Nordics, the opportunities at PostNord Group are endless
- Hybrid workplace
- Great insurances & occupational pension terms
- Employee benefits through PostNord´s own personnel foundation PostNord Plus
- Wellness allowance & access to the office’s (Arken's) gym and indoor swimming pool
We make everyday life easier
PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden and Denmark. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region.
We are accountable, brave and committed, effectively leading change regardless if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at www.postnord.com
We look forward receiving your application! Please send in your application as soon as possbile. If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact our M&A Director Emil Nerme, on phone number: +46 79 105 09 60.
For union representatives, visit: www.postnord.com/fackliga
We are looking forward to hear from you!