Problem Manager, Solna-Hybrid
As our IT Problem Manager you will act as a central point for operational governance for the suppliers and internal teams within problem management as outlined by PostNords Way of Working - IT Processes.
Become a part of our team
In your position you will make sure that problem management is in place and that it leads to the performance increase that PostNord require within the area. In this position you also ensure that the ARTs and/or vendors analyse the root cause of problems to find a permanent solution. Your goal will be to have a structured Way of Working with Problems that ensures that agile teams and vendors can easily solve and prevent incidents.
About the open position
Your responsibilities in the position as our Problem Manager will be:
- Lead Problem Management activities through different boards and forums with
- Stakeholder in operational boards across the whole service area.
- Resource allocation within PostNord and suppliers if needed.
- Ensure that problems are resolved within SLA and if this does not happen – take over and
- drive the investigation problem.
- Analysing problems, incidents and service requests and presenting reports and actions for
- these, presenting these to the correct stakeholders.
- Ensuring that there is collaboration with other internal forums for problems, not limited to,
- but including: BCO, incident management, change management, etc.
- Governance towards suplier problem managers.
- This is what we look for in terms of experience for the position as Problem Manager:
- IT related educational background at university level
- Proven experience in operational leadership roles, in particular, as a problem manager.
- Relevant knowledge and skills in relation to problem management, acquired through work
- experience and continuing professional education.
- ITIL foundation certification (v 3 or 4).
- Proven experience of working in an international and outsourced IT environment.
- Very good understanding of the requirements set on Incident and problem ways of working
- by working with external IT suppliers.
- Good understanding of ITIL processes and of problem management.
- Good knowledge of established models, methods and tools that are used by PostNord.
- Good knowledge of performance measurement/KPI.
To be successful in this position you also need to:
- Have the right mind-set and willingness to be part of the agile journey.
- Experience of working with continuous improvements and efficiency activities.
- Be willing to get training/coaching/mentoring for the skills that are weak or missing.
- Very good interpersonal skills, influencing skills and relationship building.
- Particularly good presentation and communication skills.
- Proven ability to share knowledge.
- Fluency in English written and verbal. Swedish/Danish would be a plus.
We put a great deal in your personality and how it fit in to this position.
We offer PostNord offers you work in a dynamic and change-oriented environment at one of
Sweden's largest workplaces. We have good occupational pension terms, wellness allowances and employee benefits through PostNord's own personnel foundation PostNordPlus and there are good development opportunities. PostNord's ABC leadership is our guiding light; Accountable, Brave and Committed.
We make everyday life easier
This text applies to all ads and does not change PostNord is the leading provider of communication and logistics solutions to, from and within Sweden and throughout the Nordic region. We ensure the postal service to individuals and companies in Sweden and Denmark. We strive to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in Sweden and the Nordic countries. We are responsible, brave and committed, and lead effective change whether we lead ourselves or others. We encourage teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our successes and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at www.postnord.com
Selection is ongoing and we want your application as soon as possible. In this recruitment, we collaborate with Randstad Technologies, for questions about the role contact responsible recruitment consultant firstname.lastname@example.org.