Program Facilitator – Nordic Root Cause Analysis Team, Solna
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and rapidly changing environment at one of the Nordic region´s largets companies? If you are working in operations connected to the logistics industry and are interested in facilitate, engage and optimize processes to increase customer satisfaction, this is the job for you!
Network & Technology consist of highly competent people within different areas of functional expertise i.e. strategic network planning, IoT, automation/robotics, operational excellence, green transformation etc. We work with the countries on the most important strategic areas and believe in co-creation and do facilitate various forums and boards. In this role the focus is on the cross border business, which represent a significant share of PostNord’s network coverage.
In the role as Program Facilitator NORCAT (Nordic Root Cause Analysis Team ) you will be responsible for analysing leading and lagging patterns in our cross border business, root cause analyses and recommendation for improvements together with country operations.
You will work with, among other things:
- Facilitate following process steps across the Nordics: Monitoring of KPI:s, do root cause problem solving, come up with recommendations and support in decision making & implementation
- Lead the NORCAT team and a group of business experts
We are looking for you who have:
- Experience of similar qualified work in the logistics or parcel industry
- Value Chain Knowledge & Know-How
- Relevant academic education
- General understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Great communication and leading skills
You have excellent analytical skills and a firm understanding of data analyses, patterns, root cause analyses and continuous improvement. You are comfortable with facilitating meetings and ensuring data driven decisions are taken and implemented. A motivator for you is to work with data and as well as tactical issues on the boundaries between data analyses and operations. As a person you are analytical, structured, and communicative, driven by challenges and complex deliveries. You are not afraid of taking the lead, but at the same time you are a very good team player. Applicants need to have very good skills in English, and to be fluent in a Nordic language both in speech and in writing are of advantage.
We offer you
- Work in a Nordic and dynamic environment
- Wellness allowance & access to the office´s gym and indoor swimming pool
- Employee benefits through PostNord´s own personnel foundation PostNord Plus
- Great occupational pension terms
- Great development opportunities
We make everyday life easier
PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden and Denmark. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region.
We are accountable, brave and committed, effectively leading change regardless if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at www.postnord.com
We look forward to receiving your application, no later than 16th of june! If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultants Lars Buvall, email@example.com or Anna Setterberg, firstname.lastname@example.org