Technology Lead Automation, Stockholm
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and rapidly changing environment at one of the Nordic region’s largest companies? If you are working within automation area and are interested in developing optimization processes for package management this is the job for you!
Nordic Network & Technology consist of highly competent people within different areas of functional expertise i.e., strategic network planning, IoT, automation/robotics, operational excellence, green transformation etc. We work with the countries on the most important strategic areas and believe in co-creation and do facilitate various forums and boards. In this role the focus is on the last mile deliveries, which represent a significant share of the total cost per parcel and an important part of the end user experience.
In the role of Technology Lead Automation - with focus on sort for distribution - you will work in a small team of engineers that:
- Develop pilots of new technologies and market their advantages in the country organizations.
- Test, analyze and report how current automation and processes work together and how they can be enhanced in the context of the logistic network.
- Keep track and report of technology development both in the logistics industry and others
- Make the strategy for the future network, the automatization and robotization of processes.
Within these areas you will be expected to both drive projects and identify new possibilities.
You will work with, among other things:
- Automation and optimization pilot projects in distribution terminals for last mile deliveries
- Implementation of new technologies
- Analyzes and test reports
We are looking for you who have
- Experience of qualified work within automation, robotics, optimization, or logistics
- Relevant academic education
- Documented competence in working with project management, data analysis and building of models
It is an advantage if you have previous experience of a similar position in the logistics or packaging industry.
You have excellent analytical skills and a firm understanding of technology. A motivator for you is to work with strategical as well as tactical issues on the boundaries between technology and business. As a person you are a structured and communicative, driven by challenges and complex deliveries. You are not afraid of taking the lead, but at the same time you are a very good team player. Applicants need to have very good skills in English, and to be fluent in a Nordic language both in speech and in writing are of advantage.
We offer you
- Work in a Nordic and dynamic environment
- Wellness allowance & access to the office´s gym and indoor swimming pool
- Employee benefits through PostNord´s own personnel foundation PostNord Plus
- Great occupational pension terms
- Great development opportunities
We make everyday life easier
PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden and Denmark. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region.
We are accountable, brave and committed, effectively leading change regardless if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at www.postnord.com
We look forward to receiving your application! If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultants Lars Buvall, email@example.com or Anna Setterberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
Union contact Fackliga kontakter.