Information Security Officer, Solna/Hybrid
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and challenging environment at the number one logistics services provider in Scandinavia? If you have a passion for information security and are interested in solving complex problems, join us in protecting our critical infrastructure that serves millions across the Nordics.
The CISO Office at PostNord Group houses information security officers and specialists who are responsible for protecting the business, enabling digital transformation and earning trust. We work very closely with the operational cyber security teams, developers, privacy officers and production engineers to name a few; on a journey to further expand our information security capabilities. Our information security program is driven by a risk-based approach, rather than a compliance-based approach followed by highly regulated industries. This allows us to focus our efforts on protecting the business with an agile team and forward-thinking solutions which are fun to work with.
An Information Security Officer at PostNord has effectively the role of a CISO in a small-medium enterprise, with a broad area of responsibility in collaboration with all parts of our Nordic Group.
You will work with, among other things:
- Designing, developing, and implementing the information security practices with a value chain driven, risk-based approach.
- Provide security expertise and mentoring to adequately protect PostNord’s Information assets and maintain a security culture.
- Develop the organizational awareness around Information Security risks. Assist in developing role specific educational programs.
- Assist risk identification and risk assessment process. Identify changes in threat scenarios vis-à-vis protected information resources.
- Help to set and continuously evaluate the adequate security protection levels for PostNord information systems. Support the implementation of preventive and detective measures.
- Ensure the follow-up and when required to take appropriate measures further to reported security incidents and internal audit findings.
- Maintain information security policies and governance documents for adequacy considering emergent business requirements and/or security risks.
We are looking for you who have
- 7+ years of experience in information security (covering a broad range of topics within information security).
- Relevant academic degree or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through work experience and continuing professional education such as CISSP, CISA, CISM certification or similar.
- Technical knowledge and experience in a broad scope within information security.
- Knowledge of governance standards such as ISO27001, ITIL and ISAE.
It is an advantage if you have previous hands-on experience in implementing and maintaining an Information Security Management System (ISMS); experience in building and assessing secure architecture and working within the software development lifecycle; and/or experience in designing and implementing technical security controls and solutions.
We belive you are a person that is thorough and can analyze problems from the perspective of information security and to propose solutions. You understand risk management frameworks and the ability to relate assets, vulnerabilities, and threats and focus on the implementation of controls where needed. Further more, we belive that you are curious and willing to spend time learning and continuously improving. Your way of working is inclusive, structured, and responsible.
We offer you
- Personal development opportunity with an attractive career projection.
- Autonomy to make decisions and prioritize.
- Work in a Nordic and dynamic environment.
- Wellness allowance & access to the office´s gym and indoor swimming pool.
- Employee benefits through PostNord´s own personnel foundation PostNord Plus.
- Occupational pension terms.
We make everyday life easier
PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden and Denmark. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region.
We are accountable, brave and committed, effectively leading change regardless if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at www.postnord.com
We look forward to receive your application! If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact Erkan Kahraman firstname.lastname@example.org
For union representatives, visit: www.postnord.com/fackliga
We are looking forward to hear from you!