Tech Leads for Delivery Solutions, Solna
Do you want to be part of a global company and have overall responsibility for technical aspects of the IT product within implementation, and the operation ability of the components within the defined IT product? Are you also a hands-on developer, capable of taking day-to-day technical, software engineering and system architecture decisions? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should apply for the role as a Tech Lead to PostNord Group!
The Delivery Solutions area includes the production IT systems that are the foundation for making the parcel and letter products find their way from the sender all the way to the recipient. It includes the first and last mile with relevant device support for the drivers, it includes the sorting of the parcels at the sorting terminals and it includes the supporting systems related to master data, EDI, tactical and operational planning and optimization. As these systems serve as the backbone of PostNord business and in many cases support all the Nordic countries, they are an intricate part of many new business opportunities for PostNord.
As Tech lead you will evaluate and try out new technologies, aligned with Enterprise Architecture. You will have an overall responsibility for the technical aspects of the IT product and contribute to the content of the ART’s Architectural Runway to support Features and Capabilities in product roadmap.
You will work with, among other things:
- work closely with the Product Owner and Scrum Master
- function as a senior hands-on developer, capable of taking day-to-day technical, software engineering and system architecture decisions.
- make sure that the software system is up to date according to applicable principles and guidelines.
- monitor, analyze, follow-up on technical debt, create enabler features and enabler stories to ensure that technical debt and lifecycle management are handled as part of prioritization.
We offer you
We offer you a flexible hybrid workplace with a prestige-free environment where we as a team help each other to reach our goals. We encourage self-sufficient leadership for development and career opportunities. In addition to the benefits mentioned above, we offer:
- Work in a Nordic and flexible environment
- Good insurance and occupational pension conditions
- Wellness allowance & access to office gym and swimming pool
- Employee benefits through PostNord's own employee foundation PostNord Plus
- Employment according to a collective agreement
We are looking for you who have
To fit in this position you have worked in a similar role as a Tech Lead or have many years experience from the area. We believe that you are a driven person, smooth, easy-going when communicating locally and worldwide and that you can communicate between the different stakeholders and teams. As a person you strive to develop and improve yourself together with your team, where we can give you good development opportunities and the chance to influence PostNord`s IT- future!
- Development experience in enterprise application development using programming languages like Java or .Net
- Working experience with high transactional and business critical systems with focus on security, scalability, reliability, and availability
- Experience to work in Agile and Devops model like CI/CD, API Gateways etc
- Experience in taking system architectural and software design decisions and implementing these. Modelling using UML
- Experience working with windows and linux servers
- Understanding of Messaging queue/topic concepts (AMQ/Kafka or similar) and streaming
- Understanding of Cloud concepts and development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Academic degree in IT or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through work experience and continuing professional education
We make everyday life easier
PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden and Denmark. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region.
We are accountable, brave and committed, effectively leading change regardless if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at postnord.com
We look forward to receive your application!
This recruitment is handle by Randstad, and if you should any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact Julia RhönnstadIf on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For union representatives, visit: www.postnord.com/fackliga
We are looking forward to hear from you!