Tester/QA Engineer for native App development, Solna-Hybrid
At PostNord Digital, we build the best digital customer solutions for the Nordic markets. Some examples are PostNord App, Skicka Direkt, PostNord Portal and Postcard App. Live tracking, parcel robots and digital postage are some of the latest services we have developed. Find out more about us on LinkedIn.
We, the PostNord Retail team, is responsible for the PostNord Parcel Delivery solution that is used at our 3 600 Service Points and Business Centers in Sweden and Denmark. These solutions are central to our growth. As a full-time QA Engineer with us you will be part of an agile team that has cutting-edge expertise in the area of Parcel Delivery solutions. We handle on average over 300 000 parcels every day to and from satisfied customers from all over the Nordics.
We are seeking a QA Engineer to join our agile team and help us ensure the highest quality for our cutting-edge mobile applications for both Android and iOS. If you're a seasoned QA professional with a passion for coaching and a knack for technical testing, we want to hear from you.
Some of our technologies/techniques.
- AWS - Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, S3 to name a few
- Android and iOS native platforms
We are looking for you
A Tester/QA Engineer with attention to detail and commitment to ensure the quality and reliability of products and services. You show self-leadership by taking initiative and ownership of your work. Your structured and organized approach allows you to develop and execute comprehensive testing strategies efficiently. In addition, you excel as a good communicator, who effectively conveys issues and collaborates with cross-functional teams. As a dedicated team player, you foster a collaborative environment, contributing to the success of the entire organization through your commitment to quality assurance.
- Has at minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Has worked with software testing in an agile team.
- Has the ability to coach their agile team in a QA mindset and QA involvement.
- Has mobile app development experience.
- English and/or Swedish in speech and writing.
It is meritorious if you:
- Have experience with technical testing, like Charles Proxy & Postman.
- Has used App Store Connect, and Firebase.
- Are interested in the latest trends of Apple and Google.
We offer you
- Flexible hybrid workplace with an open working climate.
- Good development and career opportunities, for example, we sponsor you to get AWS certified.
- Good insurance and occupational pension conditions.
- Wellness allowance and access to office gym and swimming pool.
- Employee benefits through PostNord's own employee foundation PostNord Plus.
- Employment according to a collective agreement.
We make everyday life easier
PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden and Denmark. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region. We are accountable, brave and committed, effectively leading change regardless if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at www.postnord.com.
What are you waiting for? Welcome with your application. Selection is ongoing, so apply as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
#LI-Hybrid #qa #postnorddigital