Many companies have a reporting procedure – a whistleblower system – to ensure that serious crimes committed by a person in a senior position can be reported. PostNord also has a system of this kind.
PostNord's whistleblowing function is found here.
Reporting serious suspicions
- PostNord has zero tolerance regarding discrimination, harassment, crime, corruption and breaches of environmental law; these should never occur. Equal treatment of suppliers and good business ethics are key values.
- The company’s employees are often the first people to detect irregularities or fraud in a workplace. We would be grateful if you can help us monitor any such occurrences. The sooner a problem can be detected, the better.
- Everyone is therefore welcome to and encouraged to report suspicions of corruption or other irregularities. This can be done via an external internet portal. You can choose to remain anonymous, in which case PostNord will not know who submitted the information.
Occurrences that should be reported
Whistleblowing allows the reporting of criminal actions or serious irregularities that are suspected of having been committed, sanctioned or deliberately overlooked by people in senior positions or other key employees at PostNord.
People in a senior position include:
- Member of PostNord’s Group Board of Directors
- Members of PostNord’s Group Executive Team
- People reporting to someone in the Group Executive Team (level 2) or the level below that (level 3)
- Members of the management group in a PostNord Group subsidiary
People in a key position means employees or consultants with independent decision-making rights in matters that are important to the business or with independent responsibility for important functions within PostNord’s business operations. This can be a person with a significant level of responsibility for safety, environmental issues or agreements with suppliers or customers.
The following are examples of acts that can be the subject of Whistleblowing reporting:
- Financial crimes such as bribery, corruption, fraud or forgery
- Major shortcomings in safety or security at the workplace
- Major breaches of environmental regulations or major pollution of the environment
- Severe forms of discrimination and harassment
- Serious breaches of the Code of Conduct
The whistleblowing function can be used by employees in all our Nordic companies, as well as customers, suppliers and other stakeholders with a connection to PostNord. The procedure complies with applicable laws and regulations in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland and is accessible through the internet portal available here.
How to submit an anonymous report
- Follow the instructions in the form that is available via the link to the whistleblower network. You can easily and safely submit a report there.
- When you send the report, you can enter a username and password, so that you can anonymously follow the case.
- You will receive a response from PostNord as soon as possible.
- Cases are handled by PostNord’s Internal Audit, in consultation with PostNord’s Chief Legal Officer.
The procedure is accessed via the Internet portal https://postnord.whistleblowernetwork.net