PostNord is a leading provider of parcel and logistics services to, from, and within the Nordic region.
Annual and Sustainability Report 2021
A historically strong year
- Delivered nearly 226 million parcels and 1.2 billion letters
- Reduced dioxide emissions by 44 percent since 2009
- PostNord invested in its service offering and IT infrastructure
- Efforts to ensure a sustainable mail business in the long-term
- Investing in climate-smart solutions
- Updating our sustainability agenda with new targets
- PostNord elected as a member of The Pathways Coalition
- Strenthened the home delivery offering and parcel lockers network
- Improvements made in the PostNord app
- Invested in our distribution points and our terminals
Agenda for sustainable logistics
Green by PostNord
PostNord's commitment is to show that it is possible to achieve completely fossil-free transport and operations already by 2030. Our transition roadmap that we have named ‘Green by Postnord’ will be in line with the Paris Agreement, and we have sent in our plan with specific targets to be approved by the Science Based Targets initiative.
On the way toward fossil free operations and transports in 2030 we have established a half-way target of reducing our total carbon footprint by 40 percent in 2025 compared to 2020.
Another important target is to achieve emission-free last mile transports no later than 2027. This is where electrification of our fleet is essential.
PostNord's latest and previous interim and annual reports.