PostNord is a leading provider of parcel and logistics services to, from, and within the Nordic region. We make everyday life easier.
Interim Report January-June 2021
- The steady growing e-commerce business results in continued strong volume growth in the logistics business.
- The improvement programs are running according to plan, which together with sales growth has laid the foundation for the stable result in the quarter and the sharply improved result for the first six months of the year.
- Within the framework of PostNord's ambitious sustainability agenda, the work is conducted with high intensity.
Our e-commerce reports
Deliveries are playing an increasingly important role in the consumer experience when purchases are made online. How you deliver is at least as important as what you deliver. The consumers of today are knowledgeable, aware of their options and want great freedom and choice.
Read our reports about e-commerce in Europe and the Nordics.
Annual and Sustainability Report 2020
- Delivered nearly 200 million parcels and 2.6 billion letters
- Very high demand for home and contact-free deliveries
- New and expanded terminals
- Strengthened strategic partnership with DPDgroup
- Good progress in the improvement programs
- Improved results and cash flow
- Reduced carbon footprint by 40 percent
- A new ambition of becoming fossil-fuel free by 2030
- Launch of new brand strategy
- Extension of agreement with the Danish government
PostNord’s business involves various types of transport. We make targeted efforts to reduce our own environmental impact and thereby also that of our customers.
PostNord's latest and previous interim and annual reports.