We make everyday life easier and strive to provide better and more sustainable choices.
Interim Report January-March 2021
- The steady growth within e-commerce results in a very strong volume growth for parcels, while the trend for mail volumes remains negative due to ongoing digitalization.
- The improvement programs are running according to plan, which, together with the net sales growth, is the foundation for the sharply improved result.
- Within the framework of PostNord's ambitious sustainability agenda, work is being carried out at a high level of intensity.
Our e-commerce reports
Deliveries are playing an increasingly important role in the consumer experience when purchases are made online. How you deliver is at least as important as what you deliver. The consumers of today are knowledgeable, aware of their options and want great freedom and choice.
Read our reports about e-commerce in Europe and the Nordics.
Annual and Sustainability Report 2020
- Delivered nearly 200 million parcels and 2.6 billion letters
- Very high demand for home and contact-free deliveries
- New and expanded terminals
- Strengthened strategic partnership with DPDgroup
- Good progress in the improvement programs
- Improved results and cash flow
- Reduced carbon footprint by 40 percent
- A new ambition of becoming fossil-fuel free by 2030
- Launch of new brand strategy
- Extension of agreement with the Danish government
PostNord’s business involves various types of transport. We make targeted efforts to reduce our own environmental impact and thereby also that of our customers.
PostNord's latest and previous interim and annual reports.